Originally posted on September 21, 2020 @ 9:40 am
When talking about fillers I’m pretty sure your expecting to hear soft tissue fillers injected into the skin to fill a facial wrinkle or contribute to facial appearance.
Well NO, in this case fillers represents Emotions. Creative isn’t it…
Hello guys welcome to another creative Article by yours truly. I hope we are all doing well.
I’ve come to understand that one can express certain types of emotions and they are expressed in terms of:
Sadness, fear, anger, etc. These are all emotional tendencies especially when we are in uncontrollable situations which could be due to various reasons but most common reason which is being HUMAN. We are all allowed to express our emotions at different levels and rates but either way this is where letting the fillers wear off comes in.
Letting those fillers wear off simply expresses how we wear off negative emotions that we can’t control and I will be listing out a few tips I believe we should adhere to:
- First off take a deep breathe
- Identify what emotions your feeling ( you can keep a journal)
- Learn to accept your emotions
- Talk to someone, anyone. A therapist, counselor, you can also reach out to [email protected]
- Cry ( we are all allowed to cry once in a while ).
- Express your emotions and do not suppress it ( in my opinion that’s the best way to let the fillers wear off)
Thanks guys for reading, see you tomorrow. Don’t forget to like and share.