Manifesting a better year
It’s been twenty days since we rolled into 2023 and so far it’s been speedy. Welcome to my creative space. just in 20 days, I have written 5 goals repeatedly and think I will write more soon. This year I would like to encourage everyone to manifest it positively and watch how beautiful it gonna be. let me tell you a tale not as old as time but an experience. 2022 was a rough kinda year for me, I was unemployed, getting far, eating carbs, de-motivated a lot, and even cried a couple of times in the bathroom and convinced myself that soap was in my eyes and it hurt like hell when in reality I was sad. beginning of the year I manifested a couple of things in my life and after waiting for a month things didn’t look promising so I started giving up. after a couple of months, I started manifesting again and I was more positive this time, and guess what it all turned out okay.
The moral lesson of this tale is, manifesting how you want your year to turn out is a good thing. Daydreaming about your goals and things yet to achieve is a good thing because behind every daydream and goal is a deeper desire. manifestation is the process of achieving a set goal through positive thinking. don’t get me wrong I am not saying you shouldn’t work because you wanna manifest so you just sit at home and cross your legs no. manifestation is working towards your goal in a positive way, it is self-logical.
ways to manifest a better year.
- Make an effort ( real measurement effort)
- Mediate. I hate to break it to you but you need to meditate. if you don’t want to cross your legs on a yoga mat with your hands shaped like a circle then talk to yourself in the shower ( call me crazy but it works)
- write out your daily affirmation and read it to yourself every day.
- Envision what you want and let it merge with the feeling of goodness of life.
- learn from your mistakes and have a positive attitude toward it
- practice gratitude and find peace
- Be specific about what you want and,
- pray about it
This year would be a wonderful year ( manifestation)
it’s not too late to start manifesting a better year.