Meaning of Christmas
Hey there, welcome welcome. It’s the first day of my blogmas creative count down, and I will be kicking it off with a post on the true meaning of Christmas with a few interesting facts about it.
Christmas is a festive celebration of the birth of Christ. It’s a regional and cultural holiday primarily celebrated on the 25th of December by Trillion of individuals around the world. And celebrated on the 7th of January or close to by many orthodox Christians.
It’s a holiday observed by Christians and non-Christians alike world wide. It’s a time when families and friends come together and celebrate the good things, good times and exchange gifts.
It’s a season of love, giving, sharing and well wishes.
The celebration of Christ is one of the most important holiday in the world. For some, Christmas is about presents and Santa, coming together as a family to celebrate with a huge meal while some it’s about the spirit of the season.
Interesting fact about Christmas
- The Christmas wreath is a symbol of love and eternal life
- There’s a story behind the ’12 days of Christmas. ( meet me later for this one )
- All of the items in the song “The Twelve Days of Christmas” total 354 gifts.
- Christmas trees usually grow for about 15 years before they’re sold.
- December 25 to January 5, referred to as “Christmastide” or “Twelve Holy Days,” is the derivation of the song “The Twelve Days of Christmas.”
- Did you know that the song jingle bells was written for thanksgiving and not Christmas.
- The Christmas story is recorded in Luke 2:4-19.
Christmas is about joy and happiness. It manifests the power of hope and redemption. For Christians, the true meaning of Christmas is Christ-mass, A mass service to celebrate our Savior, the son of God, our lord Jesus Christ. Through belief in Christ we are children of God and he sent his only son to set us free so one day Heaven will be our home.
Read more about Christmas Here
Hope you enjoy my 10 days Creative count down