Originally posted on May 22, 2021 @ 6:00 am
French Toast ( deliciousness)
Hi there, welcome to and back to May’s world and I’m diving in to the world of food. I don’t think anyone likes French toast more than I do 🙂
I strongly believe French toast is way better for breakfast, especially weekend breakfast. But it can be eaten at anytime of day as long as it pleases you.
Fun Fact: I also thought French toast was originated in France, but guess what, it wasn’t.
Although in France, French toast is called pain Perdu ( lost bread). So the popular French toast is a Roman recipe.
How to make simple French toast for a weekend of yummy deliciousness.
- Flavor ( vanilla, strawberry etc )
- Cinnamon ( optional)
- Powder sugar
- Fresh fruits ( berries, banana, apple, orange etc )
- Oil or butter ( your choice)
- And a clean pan
Procedures I use
- Whisk Ingredients together in a medium size bowl and amount/ measuring of your choice.
- preheat oil or butter in a clean pan.
- Deep bread in whisked ingredients ( preferably rich thick bread )
- Then place on pan to fry until golden brown, repeat on both sides,
- Top and serve with syrup and fresh fruits of your choice… preferably served Warm
It’s also possible to top up your French toast with nuts, sausage, shredded coconut, chocolate etc
- Don’t let your bread over soak, so it wouldn’t turn out soggy.
- Ensure to whisk all ingredients until smooth especially the eggs and the milk ( if using powdered milk)
- Fry on low or medium high heat
Note: French toast can be made ahead of time or over night and will be okay for consumption if stored properly.
Isn’t this a yummy deliciousness…
Hope you enjoyed my little recipe for French toast.
While writing this post, I could perceive the sweetness of my weekend Yummy deliciousness..
What’s your favourite weekend yummy deliciousness ?
See you soon guys …. Have a lovely weekend 🙂
Shall we call you a chef now
Thanks you love
Lemme quickly open up a restaurant
Okay, and I’ll be your first customer
I can’t wait
What would you name your restaurant ?
Maybe something like
I would love the name to be something unimaginable
Tasty Nutritious gives a thought that restaurant serves tasty food which are healthy too.
Merci merci beaucoup ☺️
No,no,no your highness,I’m sure I love French toast more than you( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
I use to make French toast in a pan but not anymore. Now I use our waffle maker. Same process just instead of frying it,I put it in the machine.
I’m thinking of using a toaster to make French toast one of these days
Toaster? Ok,ok maybe it will work. Just hope the moist doesn’t ruin the machine. My mom will have my head.
I am going to try this recipe on a weekend, I have a lot confidence will be big success
Thanks a million for reading