Originally posted on September 17, 2021 @ 2:00 pm
- Did you know that when you are thinking about someone a lot it means they were thinking about you first.
- If a guy stands with his legs apart while talking to a girl, it means he likes her.
- It takes 4 minutes to fall in love (ever heard of love at first sight more like 4 minutes of steering).
- When someone misses you, there is an 80% chance they appear in your dreams
- At the age of 16, 80% of all people have already met their soulmates.
- The best person in your life is the one person that comes to your mind first as you read this.
- The inability to fall asleep at night means you are awake in someone else’s dreams.
- Its funny how you can tell if somebody likes someone else, but not if someone likes you.
- If you tell your goals and plans to others you are less likely to succeed as you lose motivation.
- People who lose their cell phones experience panic attack similar to a near death experience.
- The person who tries to make everyone happy often ends up lonely.
- There are some people you don’t like the first time you meet them. Its called intuition.
- You cannot hold on to something that doesn’t want to stay
- The human brain spends most of its time replaying memories trying to relieve them.
- Most people keep their feelings to themselves as they believe others don’t understand their pain.
- Missing someone and not having no control to do anything about it can make people physically sick.
- It only takes one negative thought to change your mood for the rest of the day.
- Intelligent people are most likely to remain in a faithful relationship.
- Some people are afraid of being happy that something bad might happen.
- 98% of the time someone needs to ask you a question they are recalling all the bad things you did.
- Your favourite song is you favourite, because you associate an emotional event with it.
- People with higher creativity are more like to suffer from anxiety.
Hey guys, how’s it going
Thank God it’s Friday (TGIF)… today’s special is facts related 🙂
I came across these Facts due to my correct survey on YouTube and I had to share this with you guys.
The link to the YouTube channel will be provided below please go check out the page and subscribe as well.
These brain facts were something else… I hope you like you. See you soon guys