11 Inspiring Quotes
Originally posted on November 5, 2020 @ 8:04 am
Hey guys, it’s a lovely morning and a sunny one for that matter.
It’s the 11th month of the year and I would love to share with you my 11 most inspiring quotes so far, I hope they inspire you today.
1. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of your today” – will Rogers
2. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated” – Maya Angelou
3. “The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others” – Unknown
4. “Believe you can and you’re half way there” – Theodore Roosevelt
5. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination” – Jimmy Dean
6. “No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel” – Demi Lovato
7. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.”– Aristotle Onassis
8. “Perfection is boring. Getting better is where all the fun is.”– Dragos Roua
9. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.”– Mark Twain
10. “Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action truly brings you closer to your dreams” – Unknown
11. “Wink at small faults; remember thou hast great ones.” – Benjamin Franklin
Lol, I think my all time favorites inspiring quotes are 9 & 11.
what’s yours ?
Thank you for reading ❤️